Department of Soil Mapping and Environmental Informatics
director, scientific advisor, head of department
- Digital soil mapping. Spatial modeling.
- Computer aided mapping. GIS applications. Spatial soil databases.
- Land degradation mapping using GIS and remote sensing.
- Mapping soil vulnerability using GIS and multivariate statistical methods.
- Multivariate and spatial statistics in astronomy and remote sensing: Point processes, applications of quadtrees in point processes.
- Field remote sensing.
MSc Physics, MSc Astronomy, PhD Physics