The project aims at:
- the production of soil data required for soil protection,
- monitoring both soil state and environmental impact of agriculture,
- in addition, the creation of an IT background in order to facilitate the implementation of directives specified in the EU soil protection strategy.
- Furthermore, the project aims at publishing soil data and information in order to support the implementation of related public services and information to the public.
During this IT development project a Soil Degradation Information System (TDR) will be created as a part of the Hungarian Environmental Information System (OKIR).
The participants of the consortium will carry out the following tasks:
- representative selection of agricultural holdings,
- environmental load data collection at the selected holdings,
- indication modeling,
- soil data collection based on field sampling in representative sampling design,
- soil state indication